Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

#147 Terra Nova


I started watching Terra Nova on Hulu today. The pilot was not bad. I might follow it... but damn the production values are astounding for a tv show.. anyway I painted a character from the show for today's daily.

On a side note, this is the first portrait I've painted in a long long time. And I feel it's the best portrait I've ever done. everything I'm learning from Sheldon and Yee are coming together, its all making sense and I'm super excited I can see how I've improved this semester.



5 comments:

  1. Wow, looking incredible. I see some nice shadow shapes in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandon, shadow shapes and edges were a big part of this exercise. Glad you noticed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely see how this could be translated into a 112a 'redhead.' Good stuff man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great to see you on blogger Andy! thanks. yea those redheads helped a ton.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!...it's all really working: color harmony, temp..your edges and shapes; nice dude!

    ReplyDelete